TLYJA Wet Automatic Separator
1. 100°C high temperature magnetic core, ≤5% demagnetization for 3 years.
2. Serially connected fall design, applicable for processing materials in large volume.
3. Dynamic matrix-type magnetic system for effective suction leaving no blind area.
4. Fully considered anti-pollution device to keep all links clean.
5. Anti-corrosive treatment for whole device to meet the requirement of bad working conditions.
Technical index and parameters:
1. Capability of 2 to 4 sets in serial connection: 25-40t/h
2. Minimum size of suitable particles: within 325 mesh and the magnetization rate no ≤ 30*10-6
3. Single run removal rate with 2 to 4 sets in serial connection: >80 to 90% (correlated to flow volume, viscosity and specific susceptibility)
4. Iron discharge entrainment: <150g/time (correlated to iron content and time-period)
5. Adjustable iron discharge cycle: 2 to 20 minutes
6. Time needed for single-unit iron discharge: <100s/time
7. Magnetic field demagnetization rate: <5%/3 years
8. Highest medium temperature: <85°C
9. Power supply for control purpose: three-phase four-wire 380V AC/50HZ/5A
10. Single unit power consumption: <0.4kW/h
11. Air source: 0.15 to 0.8Mpa
12. Water source: ordinary tap water pressure, one-inch water pipe